Sunday, June 20, 2010

Charlotte Uptown, Behind the Scenes

Here are a few photos from my adventure to Uptown Charlotte.


This is David. He is standing on the top of a building. Don't worry though. He didn't jump.
The Steeple of the Covenant Presbyterian Church. It looks so Gothic, I love it!
Other Angles of the Church. 
I love the design on the door. 
One of the newest buildings on the skyline. I love the "glass box" look of it and how the clouds ar reflected in it's sides.
One of my favorite views from the day.


Then we travel over to the little suburb "NoDa"...

Throughout the adventure, I found a lot of new places downtown. And this comes from a person who thought that she had seen all there was to see downtown. 

It's always so exciting to see new places... even if they're literally in your back yard.


Check out these and other photos at my other site: http://ksjphotography.smugmug.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment