Tuesday, July 20, 2010

J Overload?

So, have I overloaded you yet with my posts? Well, I figured since my weekend was very photo worthy (did you see Sparkles) that it needed to be shared.

So now I have a question for you. I'm debating changing up the banner- both of them. Mostly the Logo one. Now, yes, I love my flower one, don't get me wrong, but maybe I should construct a few of them to appeal to more than just girls.

I've already done a few sketches and had a few ideas. But what do you guys think? (Sticking with the J being the drawing/comic.)

Yea? Nay?

-KSJ

1 comment:

  1. I definitely think you should try out a few before you decide on a final one maybe something a little more contemporary ill think about it and see if I have any idea i had some classes on logo design.

    ReplyDelete