Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Past Weekend (Part 2)

Part 2: Charlotte Night Time

Ah, the city at night. It's nice and peaceful.  And with the help of Emily, it makes it a little funnier.
(But you have to admit, that is one awesome pic!)

Well, here's a little story you really need to hear:
While out snapping pictures all over the city [my mother driving so that we don't have to park(!), and Emily there for entertainment purposes] we took photos of the city at night. 


While on a bridge, Emily and I were greeted by a couple. They seemed very nice and in a very good mood. Yes, they were happy. They were in their own little high as a kite world.
Then the girl came up and saw me with a big camera and asked if she could be on camera. Being a nice person, and not knowing if she was a violent drunk, I agreed and turned my camera towards her, and she begins talking to my camera. As if it were taping her. 
Her dialogue goes as follows, "Hi, My name is Sparkles. And I really love this city. It's so nice. And I love the colors. And I love being on camera, so I'm glad I could get on camera!"
(I didn't get a chance to set up my camera and she was constantly moving, but I figure that's how Sparkles saw the world.)

Once I filled her in that it's a "film" camera, she then goes, "OH TAKE ME AND MY BOYFRIEND!"

So, I did.
P.S. Neither of them were wearing shoes. 

Good Luck out there Sparkles and Boyfriend!


For These and MANY more photos, take a look here: http://ksjphotography.smugmug.com/

and if you want to have your photos taken or have questions, please email me here: ksjphoto@carolina.rr.com
-KSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment